UPDATE FEB 2011

***********************************
DEAR FRIENDS, AFTER RECEIVING FIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM DMCA, I HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE MY BLOGS, SO ALL THIS SHARING-LINK ACTIVITY IS FINISHED. YOU CAN READ THE COMPLETE TEXT I POSTED ON MY PILOT BLOG - - > HERE

FOR THE MANY MANY PEOPLE WHO KEEP ASKING FOR RECORDS: I'M SORRY, I CAN'T FULFIL THEIR REQUESTS, IT ALL CAME TO A POINT THAT'S 'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR ME. I HAD TO REMOVE THE 97% OF THE ALBUMS I HAD POSTED ON THE SERVERS. The few exceptions are: the bootlegs and the few studio albums authorized directly by the copyright owners.

FOR ALL THE OTHERS, Cyrus (who wants to buy some of my vynil records), Maxoom, Caroalt, Jiro, Trolley Dolly, Phil (who wants my copies of the COB albums), Marnie (who wants my copy of the original "Ptooff"), XJ64, Antiamnbient, Arman, Nicolas, Rick, etc etc , please WRITE ME AGAIN WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, AND I WILL ANSWER YOU, OKAY?

Last: I RE-UPPED THE FOREST'S LIVE ALBUM FOR THREE PEOPLE WHO ASKED FOR IT, SO IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE.


VAN DER GRAAF FANS? - Click ==>> HERE

KISSES - YOUR COUNTESS VANESSA

********************************************

.

No pretention of completeness in mind, this blog sees the light with the idea of filling a good number of gaps here and there, where I notice that certain music that I particularly like is missing in other blogs. Therefore my intent is avoiding posting albums that are present elsewhere. Exceptions are: where I'm reported of dirty record scans, incomplete reissues often remixed and unfaithful to the originals, or when I can offer higher bitrate scans, or also when posting a title is necessary for the completeness of a thread or a discography.


Here you won't find links leading to downloads, whenever the "Link" is featured, the album is available, otherwise, it means "work in progress".... If you want an album, please write me a request in the comment section including your email address and where in the world you visit this blog from.

...and if you don't get an answer from me after a certain time, please write again - I'm sorry, but it's not rare that some emails get lost in outer space, unfortunately...

After seeing that certain people keep using some of my pictures (which are not first class, I admit it, but nevertheless were made originally by me) for their blogs, without mentioning me as the owner, I decided to apply a "watermark" on some of them.

Thanks for existing

Thanks for existing

19 February 2010

CHRIS McGREGOR GROUP - Very urgent (Polydor, 1968)

Also coming soon: Chris McGregor's Brotherhood of Breath (RCA Neon, 1971)


No comments:

Post a Comment